The Peace Research Institute's Methodology
The means by which the Peace Institute seeks to realize its objectives include:
- In-depth scientific research.
- Platforms for dialogue.
- Debates, lectures, workshops, and seminars.
- Scientific conferences.
- Consultancy work.
- The Institute's books, magazines, scientific papers, and website.
- Dialogue and policy papers.
- Mediation and intervention to prevent, resolve, and manage conflict.
- Campaigns to support and increase public awareness.
- Training courses.
- Degree programs.
- Partnerships and networking with institutions working toward similar objectives.